Sunday, March 23, 2008

LEAH AND TAYLOR VISIT!!!!




















Yay! So, Leah and Taylor came to visit over a week ago, and I promised myself that I was going to blog about them, especially seeing as how I had not blogged in over a month...
So, even though it took me forever, thought that I would post some fun pictures that I took while they were here to see me. And I forgot that you have to be dyslexic to do blogger, because when I started uploading pictures they're all in the wrong order, but oh well. :)
We had the best time ever! When I got home from class on Monday, there was Leah and Taylor!!!! We all started screaming, and they jumped up from the couch and ran over and pretty much attacked me. :) lol, I almost fell over trying to stand up with both of them hugging me. :) Then that night, they went with me to FHE and then the three of us went out to ice cream afterwards on a triple date...I set them up (to their surprise) with my FHE brothers Anthony and Chris, and I went with Austin.
It was really hard to say goodbye to Leah the next morning, but she left around 9:30 Tuesday morning and so the trio became a duo...just me and Taylor. I took her around campus after my classes were done for the day, and then we went to devotional at the Hart at 2 that afternoon. We had a great day going around together, and she got to visit her cousins up here as well, so I think that she had a great time. :) Then, all too soon, the next day came, and Wednesday morning Taylor left me as well. But, I had the best week ever, and I just wanted to tell them thanks for the best week ever! :) I miss you Leah and Taylor!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Debi said...

I love all the pictures....the poster you made for when the girls came is really cute (I especially love the stars!). You girls are CRAZY when you get together!! Now, what are those other signs in the background...the penguin that says he's going to eat you and the horse or dinosaur or whatever that says I love you??? Explain please :)

Kristie said...

Wow, that was a lot of pictures!!!! I am glad that you girls had a good time together. I bet that it was a lot of fun!!

ProudDaddy said...

I guess the camera was automatic shutter and it caught the age reversal that happens when two or more girls get back together after being apart for any length of time. But crazy is good especially when you're young. Too bad it couldn't have lasted longer.

Amanda said...

Glad you guys had so much fun in your short time together!!!!!!

Debi said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog, Melissa!!!! :)