Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cartoon World

In a world where everything and everyone is two dimensional, where people can do impossible things and chipmunks can sing...this is me.

Yesterday at Brookhaven's graduation party, the college provided free food to all of its students (which was absolutely delicious). Also in appearance were several band groups providing live music, and a cartoon artist for the many people who decided to stop and get their picture drawn. It was amazing to watch him, because he drew pictures like this in less than three minutes! In the three and a half hours he was there, I wouldn't be surprised if he drew over a hundred faces!

When I was finally brave enough to get up there, I loved the picture he drew of me. So, I thought it would be fun to make a post of my cartoon-self here on Blogger, where things are also 2-D...so that way the cartoon would have a place to belong. :)

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Cute cartoon! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your yummy lunch!

Amanda said...

Cool:)
I enjoyed your testimony below also:)

Melissa said...

Thanks! :)

The lunch was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!! :) Goodness, now I wish I could eat it again! :)

Debi said...

That is a really cute picture. Don't you wish your hair was that cooperative in real life??? :)

Melissa said...

YES!!! That would be amazing! :)

Debi said...

Time for a new post little daughter!! :)

Shelly's Space said...

Wonderful picture!!