Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa Baby

This was Claire's first experience of Santa--ever! :) Needless to say, it was a typical holiday picture moment...just about the same as every other one year old's reaction to Santa. Austin and I went to my parents' ward Christmas party, and they were taking pictures. We couldn't pass it up! :) We had a great time with the 1st ward, but by the end of the night, Claire was ready to go to bed. Maybe next year she will be more interested in the "Santa moment."  Daddy and I love you, Claire!

6 comments:

dwhitley9@juno.com said...

That was so funny....I was not surprised at ALL by her reaction! :)

Amanda said...

Poor Claire:( Your Aunt Amanda would not have made you sit on that scary Santa's lap;) LOL!

Kristie said...

HAHAHA!!! So funny!! I think we have a few of these kind of pictures too!! :)

Shanna said...

What is it about Santa that scares so many kids? I have plenty of those kinds of pictures. Poor Claire!

Ansley Whitley said...

Hey auntie m., mom and I were thinking that maybe we could practice my violin song on Sunday.

Shelly's Space said...

So classic!!
Better luck next year:)