Sunday, December 9, 2007

Guess What??!!! I can post pictures now!!!! :)

Hey guess what?? I finally figured out how to get my pictures on here!! :) So here are some pictures of the people from swim team with me!!!! :) They were all taken at either Championships for the semester (which we won, by the way!!!) :) or at the Swim Banquet which we had the Tuesday following. I'm so excited that I can finally post pictures on here again!! :) Yea!!!
This is a pic of Katy and me. We became really close friends this semester, and I don't know what I would have done without her!!! She is such a fantastic girl, and a great friend!! :)
Okay, so this isn't the best picture of Damien, but he was a really nice guy that I swam with in my lane quite a few times this semester, and he's a great guy, and a great swimmer!
So...this picture HAD to get on here, because this is Andrew Sturgess (we all call him Andy on swim team) and he is one of my swim coaches. I didn't ever get a chance to get a picture of Joe Free, who is my other swim coach of our team (but he did just get engaged over Thanksgiving break!!!) and he's a really nice guy too. I got such a good break on coaches this semester! :) Oh, and by the way, you probably couldn't tell, but to be in the picture with him, I had to stand on my tippy-toes, cause he is REALLY tall...lol!
Haha, so this is a cute picture of Katy that I just HAD to post here. Isn't she funny? :)
Here's a picture of Kendall and me. He's another one of my friends on swim team!
Yea!!! Me and Katy again...we had a great time at Championships.

Here's Tyson, another friend of mine, and also Kendall's close friend on the team.
HAHAHA!!!!!!!! Here's me and Katy again, being REALLY silly! :) We took a lot of pictures together at the swim meet!
Here's a picture of Stephen and me at Swim Banquet on Tuesday night. He was also on my team this semester.
Here's my table at Swim Banquet! I'm actually sitting in Katy's spot while she takes our picture, and for I did the same for her. From left to right are Susan, (I don't remember the other girl's name...I know, I'm so bad!! Sorry!), Ariel, Kendall, Melissa Dean (the other Melissa on the team), Andy, and me!!! Yea!! Go Spartans!!! :)

Ok, and finally, here is Alix. He's definitely a character. He would dress up in this costume he made himself to be the self-imposed "mascot" for our team. He's a really good swimmer too, but when he would dress up in between his races, he just cracked me up, so I thought that you guys would like a picture to see what our mascot looked like, lol. :)

Anyways, those are all the pictures from my swim team!!!! I hope that you enjoyed getting to see pictures on my blog again! Cause I sure enjoyed posting them!! :) Have a great week!

4 comments:

Debi said...

It is so fun to see pictures again! It looks like you haven't changed a bit! I can't wait to see you again on Saturday!!

Kristie said...

I loved seeing all the pictures!! It looks like you have made a lot of fun friends there at school!! Are you wearing your hair staight all the time now, or was it just for the banquet? I hope that finals are going well!! I love you!

Amanda said...

Thanks you for taking and posting all those pictures! I loved seeing them ALL!!!!! You look beautiful:) See you soon!

Jenny Jensen said...

yay!! i watched you take most of those pictures!! Im glad you had nice coaches. it was so exciting getting to be at your swim meet!! LOVE YOU!!