Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Christmas Break!!!

Well, I definitely haven't posted for a while, and so I thought that I would get on and post some pictures that I took this Christmas break. I had a fantastic time getting to see all my friends and almost all my family (since Kristie and her family are in Kentucky), and overall had a wonderfully enjoyable and relaxing Christmas holiday!!! :) This first picture is of Leah and me at the movies last week at our TML party. :)

This is a funny picture that we took of us three looking "tough". Well, Leah and I look tough and Taylor is being funny. :)
This past Tuesday Vanetia and I (Vanetia's a friend from high school band) had lunch at IHOP and caught up on life. We had a great time, and I got to see her new hairstyle!! :)
I feel like I've done pretty much everything this Christmas break. I also got to spend the night at both of my brothers' houses and play with my Pierce, Ansley and Hailey! :) I had a fantastic time talking to Steve and Amanda, and Michael and Heather. And, when I went to see Steve and Amanda, I got to have the grand tour of their "new" house that they bought around the time that I left for school! :) And believe me, it is gorgeous!!! Also, I celebrated New Years with some old friends from high school band at Roberto's house, and went bowling and to the movies with Adrian! There's DEFINITELY no place like home with family and friends around you. :) And, since I can now officially keep up with Momma walking (well...sort of...) since I've been walking everywhere around campus this semester, we spent a lot of time shopping around, hitting all the good stores in Carrollton during the break, and just generally having a good time. I sure will miss having our time together when I go back.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008!!! Can you believe that time has passed so fast? It seems like only yesterday that people were worrying about the turn of the century and Y2K and about the world's end in the year 2000. Wow! And now here we are, eight years in! Well, I guess this is my goodbye to Texas until the good ol' Summertime (when all the trees and leaves are green...). Until then...see you in Bloggerland! :)

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Cute pictures!!!!! I hope that you had a nice Christmas! I love you!!!!!

Debi said...

Boo Hoo....I am sad that you will not be here to squish my lap and give me your cold with all those kisses..... :) I hope you have a great time STUDYING at school this next semester. I may call you for help with my biology!! :)

Jenny Jensen said...

so i'm coming to rexburg on the 31 of this month for Barek's wedding (one of logan's roomies). I'll have to see you. Although our trip will be short. I am glad you had a fun christmas. Love you!

Amanda said...

We loved seeing you!!!!! I know P will miss you at dinner tonight at Grandmas!!!! Hope your getting adjusted to that freezing weather with your new coat:)