Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Roomates!

Okay Momma, I promised you I would post a picture of my two new roommates, so here it is! On the left is Jenelle, who is from Spokan, Washington. On the right is Elisabeth, who is from Utah, and who brought a car here! :) Yea! Anyways, they are really sweet. Jenelle took over my old bed, and both of the girls are still getting used to beds that are several feet up in the air, haha. Anyways, we're all getting along pretty well, and tomorrow we will all be starting off the new semester! I was also gonna blog about the mind-boggling amount of snow here, but I'll do that later...I forgot to take pictures of it, but there is SO MUCH of it! I'm having a good time up here, and I hope that this semester is awesome!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I hope that you like your new roommates!! They look nice. Thanks for posting pictures of them!!! I can't wait to see all that snow!

Debi said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! Now I know what they look like and I can picture you with them...I know you will have a great semester at school this year with your newfound resolve.....(and oh, by the way....it is Spokane, Washington. There is an e on the end :)

Melissa said...

Thanks Momma! I wasn't sure how to spell that, so I just guessed... :)

Shelly's Space said...

Nice roommates Melissa.....Hey Ashley is there now and could use a cousin friend to visit with. I'll get her address from Uncle Ronnie for you:)
And another thing....a girl from our ward is living in your dorms...her name is Breanne Wines. Maybe she'll be in your ward. I'm excited to see all the snow there. Sounds like it's not getting you down....good!!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the pictures!!!! Now I want to see all of that SNOW!!!!! Take pictures!!!! Have you been wearing your new long really warm coat?