Monday, January 28, 2008

My Living Room, Meatloaf Dinner, and the I-Clicker...

Here are some pictures of my living room that I thought you might appreciate...the blanket and pillow I brought up here are on the right hand couch. The blue blanket is Elisabeth's.This is what the table looked like right before dinner! I set the table for everyone, and Jenelle and Elisabeth's fish bowl was our lovely centerpiece. :)


Here's my meatloaf! I cooked it all on my own...I also made biscuits, baked potatoes, and snicker doodles for dessert! Mmmm, mmm! Everyone loved them! And it wasn't even all that hard to do!
Here is what the table looked like right as I was calling everyone for dinner. Bon apetit! :)
These last two pictures are for Momma, since I was telling her about the I-Clicker's the other day...and this happens to be mine! :) But boy, are they EXPENSIVE! Sorry about the last picture, I accidentally took it the wrong way, but it is a little more clear.


I actually posted more pictures of the living room, but I messed up while I was doing this post and deleted them...sorry! :( I'll get those posted sometime later if you still want to see them.

6 comments:

Shelly's Space said...

Nice apartment!! Your dinner looks delicious and the table is very pretty! Do you ever go to the stadium singing on Sunday nights?? What is an i-clicker??

Amanda said...

Your dinner looks YUMMY :) I bet all your room mates were glad to get a home cooked meal!

WHAT IS the iclicker??????

Melissa said...

The I-Clicker is used for when you do reviews or classwork with the whole class...the professor will put up a question on the projection screen, and you answer and your answer will automatically register with the computer and will show results in a cumulated toll of the class' answers. However, only the professor can actually go back and see your individual results, and then grade you on them. :) Sorry if that wasn't very clear. If you have any more questions about it, ask away! :)

ProudDaddy said...

What a lovely dinner setting. I see that having you help setup for Sunday dinner every other Sunday is starting to payoff. The meatloaf does look very yummie. The i-clicker looks like something out of Americas funniest home videos where everyone choose their favorite video when told to vote.

Kristie said...

It looks great! I enjoyed seeing your apartment!! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see those deleted pictures!!! I enjoyed talking to you last night.

Debi said...

I'm glad you and your roommates have been able to work out the cooking schedule this semester. The meatloaf looks like you cooked it to perfection. I love those plates we found at Dollar Tree! The I-Clicker is MUCH fancier than the one we used at Brookhaven. You didn't answer Aunt Shelly's question about if you've ever gone to stadium singing on Sunday nights....