Friday, January 18, 2008

NEGATIVE TEN!

Sorry, Momma told me I should DEFINITELY post about the weather here, but I've been busy, so I'm just getting around to it. However, on Wednesday when I went to class, guess how cold it was outside? Yep, that's right, -10! I wore my BIG coat, but wore a short-sleeved t-shirt underneath, and was getting hot on my way to class...I know, weird! But, the cold wasn't too bad. :) Oh, and it snowed ALL day yesterday!! :( I love the snow, but NOT when it's blowing straight into my face!!!! :( But it looks really pretty outside! :) And on another side note, guess what? IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!! AND, this weekend is a three day weekend, because I get Monday off for Human Rights Day (aka. Martin Luther King Jr. Day). Yea!!!!!! :)

8 comments:

Amanda said...

bbbuuuurrrrrrrr!!! I want more snow pictures:) Glad to hear you were toasty warm in your coat!

Debi said...

I'm feelin' good about your warm coat, too!! Have fun on your date tonight!! :) Don't forget to wear your coat :))))

Shelly's Space said...

Date? Did I hear Date?

More More:)

Amanda said...

Now you have to tell us all about your date:) Good or bad we want to hear!

Kristie said...

Yes!! We want to hear all about the date. It makes our 20's look warm!!!!

Jenny Jensen said...

Remember back when I told you that the cold really doesn't matter as long as you dress right? I ALWAYS got too warm walking to class when i would bundle up. That's why i loved layers. i would get to class and spend three minutes just taking off layers, and would always be sweating underneath. Thank goodness for anti-perspirent. lol. SO we need to definitely get together, with Ashley, when I come the beg. of february. So who did you go on the date with? Anyone I've heard about? Oooo an old FHE brother perhaps? lol. I love FHE brothers. Well, one of them especially. I can't wait to see you!

Jenny Jensen said...

P.S. It can get much worse than -10. Be happy about it. Once it was down to -40 with the windchill (which means it was around -20 without the wind). Thats just when you don't go anywhere at all. Not even to the mail. i miss rexburg weather. Have you had any cool thunderstorms. Rexburg has amazing storms like that randomly. Ones that make you jump out of your seat! :) Love you!

Debi said...

Opps! Guess I let the cat out of the bag on that one. If you ever decide to actually wake up today and if you get around to reading this blog....you will have to report. :) If she doesn't read this....and you check back to see and see this message...it was just something fun, nothing serious.. :)