Friday, October 24, 2008

"What are you gonna be on Halloween night..."

"A witch, or a goblin or a ghost? What are you gonna be? Now don't tell me...wait till Halloween and let me guess!"

I was a bunny! :) The song I quoted was one of the songs that my mom and I listened to when we were in the car when I was little. Halloween is just around the corner! :D It is so nice to have a Halloween that isn't H-O-T this year!!! It has been sooooo nice outside, I have really been loving all this fall weather! Happy Halloween, y'all! :D

3 comments:

Debi said...

You were such a cute little bunny! I remember that Halloween well. I was going to have to take Aaron around all by myself because your dad was out of town. I told Kristie that if she would come along and carry you for me, that we would dress you up and she could take you trick-or-treating and I would give her all the candy. It worked out rather nicely for her because when the people saw you they said, "Ahhh"....and then stuck their hands back in their candy dishes and gave you MORE candy because you were so little and so cute! Kristie got a lot of candy that year. :)

Kristie said...

Yes I did!! I can vividly remeber that Halloween too!!! I also remember some people going and getting a "softer" candy, like a snickers or a candy like that, so that it would be easier for the "baby" to eat!! I sure did luck out on that one!!!! :) Thanks Melissa. Boy that was a long time ago. I must be getting old or something!!!! :O

Shelly's Space said...

Happy Halloween...you were such an adorable baby. I enjoyed reading your memories:)