Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend of Leah! :)

I had to start out with a picture of Taylor, because she was not able to come over this weekend. She had the Flu!!! :( We definitely missed her smiling face...so Leah and I baked chocolate chip cookies, and took the very first batch over to her to make it more of a TML party.
Here are the three of us! :) We had such a great time, even though one of us was a sickie (hence the blanket).
Here is Leah and me after dinner Friday night. We were being silly (well, we were silly pretty much the whole weekend). Best friends forever!!! :)
Yay! Leah went with me to my ward yesterday before she left on the 2 pm bus out of Rexburg. We had such a good time...talking, laughing, and simply enjoying each others friendship. Now it's back to the grindstone...welcome to Monday!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad u guys still had fun! Hope Taylor gets better soon...and that you don't catch it!!!

Debi said...

Yes, you better PRAY you stay healthy. You can't afford to miss any classes or tests or homework. I'm glad you had fun, though.

Kristie said...

It looks like it was a fun weekend. I hope that you don't get sick too. I think that I was only sick once at BYU and it was pretty miserable!! Especially when you are used to being at home and being taken care of by Momma and then, when you get sick, it is up to you to take care of yourself. That is an experience in and of itself!!!! There is no one quite like your mom when you are sick!!! :) So, please don't get it!