Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Apartment Tour!

To the right is the front doorway. To the left continues our hallway to the bathroom and bedrooms. This apartment is the flipped version of my old apartment.
My chair! :) A favorite piece of furniture in the living room.
More living room.
My doorway into my room. Mine is the left bedroom.
My closet with special notes from a few special girls! :)
My room! Mine is the bed on the right. :) You can see my backpack and bag for my classes and books on the poster of the bed.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the tour! Now I can picture where u are:) I'm sure you are having lots of fun up there with Austin:)

Debi said...

I love the pictures of the apartment!

Kristie said...

I enjoyed seeing all the pictures of where you are!! :)

Heather Whitley said...

The girls loved seeing the pictures!