Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Driver's License Day To Me! :)


Finally, after 21 years of life, I went today and took my driver's road test...and passed! :) Hooray! Now I am officially a licensed Texas driver! And after Sunday, I will get the extreme privilege of driving my very own car, thanks to the very best Momma and Daddy in the whole world! :) Thank you!

As for my past first week of school, it has been AMAZING! I am so excited for this semester, and I think that it is going to be a dream come true! :) Life feels perfect right now...except that Leah left for college yesterday, and Taylor will be leaving for college in a few days from now. :( I guess we need to take the good with the bad...

Anyways, I'm so glad that I finally got my license!!! The whole rigmarole process took up the whole morning...but it was so worth it! :) I think I will go and celebrate! :)

4 comments:

Kristie said...

WooHoo!!!!!! Hooray and Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you! I am glad that you got your license and that you are now a driving woman! Love you lots lil sis!!!

Austin said...

Wish I was there to celebrate with you... BOO! What a headache this morning, eh? At least we made it out of the firing range!

Amanda said...

YEAH!!!!!

Debi said...

:) Congratulations Little Bird!