Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby Palmer


I would guess that almost everyone who reads this blog knows already some pretty big news that Austin and I have yet to reveal to the world...that's right, I'm pregnant! :) My due date is August 30 of this year, and I'm about 8 and a half weeks pregnant.

Sunday is the day that we will be announcing our exciting news at church, and to however else may not know! :) I put a baby ticker at the top of my blog so anyone who visits can see how the baby is developing, and how far along I am.

Austin and I are so excited! I had my first appointment this past Thursday, and all was prounounced to be on schedule! :) Now all I have to do is get ready--good thing Austin and I have several more months to prepare for our little miracle of life!!! :)

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys!!!! :) You are both going to be wonderful parents! Happy Announcing! We love you guys.

Amanda said...

YEAH!!! VERY, VERY EXCITING!!!

I am glad you have a ticker on your blog;) Now maybe you will post more;)

Debi said...

Yes!! I love the ticker at the top and I look forward to more and more blog posts! :) I am happy that the Palmer Family will be a threesome soon. :)

Jenny Jensen said...

This is such exciting news!!! I'm so happy for you two!! Having a baby is THE BEST thing in the entire world. Keep us update on all things baby through your pregnancy...it really is an incredible experience!

Shelly's Space said...

Congratulations Melissa and Austin!! I hope you're feeling good..... am so glad to hear your news:) You will be a wonderful mommy:) Guess this means I will need to take a trip to Texas...huh?

Debi said...

I looked at the picture and I thought..."baby palmer.." Hmmm...you have a picture here with only fingers and no palms....:) When you have the baby you will have to take a picture of his/her palms and then say...."baby palm-er." [Oh no, I think I have had too many days off in a row...:)]