Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's A Girl!!!

Here's some pictures of our little girl! She weighed in at 12 ounces this morning for her first close-up. :)

I like this picture--you can see her rubbing her eyes!


The picture of the head and neck and spine! We got to see her little heart beating strong too! Looks like we have a healthy and strong little one!


Looks like she has some good muscle on those legs of hers! :) And look at those cute toes...

We're very excited, and this seems more and more real with every day that passes!!! :) Hope you enjoyed our sonogram excitement! :)

10 comments:

Austin said...

NUHH HUH!!!! GIRL! I have a feeling I am going to be seeing a lot of pink... :)

Debi said...

She looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!! :) Just kidding....but honestly, I am so happy for another little girl. She will be perfect! I love pink. :)

Amanda said...

SO SO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so excited to be her Aunt!!!!!

ProudDaddy said...

Congrats, it must be that if you live in Plano, you are bound to have girls. Its a good thing that you're looking to move then maybe you'll get a boy next. I also think that the little dress is too cute.

Debi said...

Just stopped by to see our newest little girl again....she's so cute! :) I can't wait to see her!

Debi said...

Just read your dad's comment. Yes, that is a good thought. Girls must be in the water in Plano. :)

Austin said...

There's definately SOMETHING in the Plano water...

Melissa said...

Yep, it must be in the water! :) Either way, we love girls at our house! :)

Kristie said...

I love the pictures! It makes it seem so real, huh? She looks good and strong!! I can't believe you are already half way there!!!! :)

Shelly's Space said...

No matter how many times I see pictures like this, I am in awe of the miracle of birth:) Such sweet pics:)