Tuesday, June 7, 2011

28 Weeks and a Check-up!

I now only have 12 weeks left until my due date! :) I went to the doctor this morning for my check-up, and was measuring about a week ahead, so I'm thinking our little girl will be big and strong when she makes her appearance to the world, which is wonderful! :) I will post a picture later tonight when Austin gets home of how big I'm looking this week. The only thing off on my check-up was a little high blood sugar level, so I will be going in again on Thursday morning...let's hope all turns out well! Everything seems good though. Our little girl was very busy moving around (as usual) when Aliza was using the Doppler to check our little one's heart rate this morning...no big surprise there. :) My tummy was bouncing around as the Doppler tried chasing our little girl around to get a reading. Since this happens every time I go in to the doctor's office, I think Austin and I are in for an energetic little girl...maybe even as energetic as I was! :) I guess we will just have to wait and see. :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So so exciting melissa!!! Thnaks for keeping me updated since I never get to see u:(

Debi said...

:)

Kristie said...

That is exciting! :) Love the update! My sugar was a little high but only with Evan. It all was okay though for me and I am sure that it will be for you too!