Tuesday, May 31, 2011

27 Weeks

I am now officially in the third trimester! Today was my 27 week mark, and even though I look about the same as last week, the heartburn and pillows needed to sleep comfortably in the night have both increased exponentially. Fortunately I have the best of husbands who is always willing to give me a wonderful backrub to make me feel better! :) Tonight when Austin got home from work, after going swimming for a wonderful evening cool down, Austin took this picture to mark my "belly bump progress."

Feeling pretty pregnant! :) Our little girl moves all the time, but most especially at night and for a few hours after I'm awake in the morning. She was having a ball tonight when Austin and I went swimming though! It felt like she decided to do the Butterfly stroke in my tummy--that was the most forceful I have ever felt her move all at once! She must be a water baby...just like her parents. :)

6 comments:

Austin said...

Bump it! Happy 3rd!

Melissa said...

Thank you, sweetie! :) ♥ you! :)

Debi said...

I LOVE the picture!! You look just like Aunt Shelly in that top picture. :) I love the cute blouse, too. It's colorful and just right!

Amanda said...

U look very cute in that shirt. Love green! Sounds like all is going well. Heartburn is horrible.I

Debi said...

I think the reason you look like Aunt Shelly is because 1)Your hair is combed like she used to comb hers when she was young...and 2)She has always worn lots of green.

Debi said...

Hi again...tell Austin I tried to make a comment on his blog yesterday but the blog wouldn't let me. It tied me up in circles doing the word identification at the bottom over and over again. I know I was getting it right but each time after I put it in, it sent me to put in my google account identification again, then back to the comment page over and over about 10 times. Finally, out of self defense (it wasn't that great of a comment anyway) I just gave up. Tell him I liked his blog. :)