Tuesday, May 17, 2011

25 Weeks!

Yesterday I had my checkup at the doctor's, and everything is going great! I have gained 16.5 pounds total, and feeling our little girl moving around and kicking in there all the time! :) Yesterday morning her little feet were up by my ribs on my left side, and her head was down on my right side. It is so wonderful to get to feel her moving, even when it wakes me up at night (because at this point I can go right back to sleep). :) Here is a picture from last night that Austin took so you can see my baby bump. And today I finished submitting all my pre-registration forms to the hospital for when our baby is born! It seems more and more real every day, and I can't wait to meet our little "Duckie", as Momma calls her! :)

This picture I wanted to post for Amanda...when I had taken the pictures of the crib all set up in my last post, I still wasn't truly finished setting everything up yet. Here are the bumper pads in place with the bedding and ready to go! :) Every morning when I wake up I look over at the crib and think, "in just a few months, we are having a baby!" and I'm sure I get a silly little grin on my face because I'm just too excited! Happy summer days are going strong here at our little home! :) I hope everyone else is enjoying their (almost) summer days as well! :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

u still look tiny and cute:)

and thanks for posting the Crib again:) You didn't have to but very sweet;) Looks great! I never want you to feel like you HAVE to use something I gave you. Use what you want and you can give away anything you don't! And I can't wait for our summer to START!

Melissa said...

Amanda,
I don't feel pressured or anything, I feel blessed! Thank you so much for all the wonderful baby things you have given me! :)

Amanda said...

Oh and I forgot when ur little babe is older and starts rolling and moving I need to show you how to tie the bumpers at the corners so they stay in place really well. Since our crib is weird and the two end pieces u can't tie onto. So i will have to show u when I come and visit after the baby is born. U won't need to know that for quite a while anywAy. And u may have already figured out th e best way to secure them but I can't tell from the picture. Ur little girl maybe not be as wildness Liam when going to sleep so it might not end up nattering at all. But I wanted them to keep their shape and not get all bunched up.

Debi said...

You don't look as big in this picture as you looked the other day when I saw you! Duckie must be changing positions. :) I like the crib.

Kristie said...

You look great! I can't believe you are already 25 weeks!!! :) And the crib looks great! You are so lucky and blessed to get so many great baby things!! Love you Sister Sue!