Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beautiful Flowers

A few weeks ago Austin and I got some flower planters for our porch balcony, and some pretty flowers to plant in them. However, our railing was too thin for the planter box clamps, so Austin did some fancy rigging with a couple of wood pieces to make them stay last weekend. Then, we planted our beautiful flowers! I just love the view from our back door now, don't you? :)

We planted some Impatiens...these are the purple variety in one planter box...

And here is the pink and white variety in our other planter box! :) I just love pretty flowers. It reminds me of the Primary song, "In my pretty garden the flowers are nodding. 'How do you do' they say, 'How do you do today?' In my pretty garden the flowers are nodding..." Heavenly Father has created some beautiful scenery for us to enjoy while we're here on Earth! :) And today, I'm especially grateful for the beautiful flowers He created.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You are reminding me that I need to get my flowers and plan them out front for summer...TIME...that's my problem...never enough of it...

Amanda said...

Your boxes look so pretty!!!!!

Austin said...

I always thought the lyrics to the song were "my flowers are naughty"...?"

Kristie said...

So pretty!! If it would ever stop raining here, I would plant some flowers here! :) I love your planter boxes.

Debi said...

Those are even prettier than I imagined! :) Good job picking out such lovely boxes and such lovely flowers. :) I bought some begonias today to plant in the back yard. :)I love you!! Thank you for blogging--keep it up!