Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Pictures (Look for Explanation in Blog Below...)

Getting bigger!


This is one of the grocery bags that I sewed! This is the "side shot" of the bag...I made the handles and sewed them in too! :)

The front view of the bag.

Sorry this is in two separate posts...I just got a new card reader, since I had been having problems anyways with the old one...and since it wouldn't work at all tonight, I figured better to be prepared, and not sorry--we wouldn't want to have to go without pictures when the baby comes! :) So, here are the pictures...hope you enjoyed!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Very very cool bags! i am finally going to reusable bc i dont need the plastic ones for poop bags any more...i have many other uses for them too though so i wil get them still sometimes:) u look great and cute and preggo! i cant wait to see u sunday!

Melissa said...

Thanks, Amanda! I can't wait to see you too! :)

Debi said...

You look bigger in the second picture than in the first. Were they taken at the same time?? I think you are going to love those bags and it was good sewing practice. :) Love you! Talk to you tomorrow. I will be home.

Austin said...

Getting bigger by the minuite!

Kristie said...

Cute bags and you are looking great!! :) Are all the bags the same material? Did you ever get those jammies made for yourself? I love you! Talk to you soon!

Melissa said...

Kristie,
Yep, all the bags are made from the sheets I got from Anna's Linens...I made 5 from the top sheet alone! :) I haven't finished the jammies yet, however...they are currently in "time out" because I had to pick out WAY too many stitches on them, and so am avoiding that project for a little while...but I will start on them again soon, because I do want them finished before the baby gets here! :)