Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Harvest!

 My garden. The far left is the green beans...nothing yet. The middle is the basil that has gone wild!
 Basil close-up.
 Behind the basil by the fence is my favorite--lemon balm! :)
This is about half of the carrots I harvested from our garden yesterday evening. The bigger carrots went into the homemade chicken noodle soup Austin made...it was delicious! We also left the tiniest carrots outside for the little bunnies that live out in our backyard. Happy Harvest! :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love ur garden pics! U guys did great!

Debi said...

Those are the cutest little carrots I've ever seen! I love the smell of the basil and lemon balm in the garden. Next year you'll have to plant varieties that actually are supposed to grow in Texas.... :)

Kristie said...

Those are the teeniest carrots I've ever seen!!! :) I hope you get some good green beans!!! Those are my favorite things that grow in our garden every year!

Austin said...

Plentiful harvest!