Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trunk-or-Treat...and the Great Reveal!

 Claire was a Fairy Princess Ballerina this year for Halloween. I think Mommy had as much fun dressing her up as Claire did! Here we are, getting ready. These are the shoes I showed last night that I sewed.
 Claire in all her Fairy Princess Ballerina glory.

 I would have loved it if she would have let me keep this bow clip in her hair...it matched just perfectly! Alas, it was not to be. :) Oh well.
 Such a happy girl! It's amazing how much difference one year can make. A pea in the pod last year...now a walking (running, really) little ballerina girl.



 Fairy wings! :)
 Daddy and his little girl. :)
 Austin was a pirate again this year. This was our spiffy trunk! :) Austin stayed and handed out the candy...
 while Mommy and Claire walked around and trunk-or-treated! Here we are...matching! :) (Well, sort of.)

Mostly Mommy had to carry Claire. But here is proof that she walked around in her costume at least at first! :) We had a great Halloween trunk-or-treat. Happy Halloween, everyone!

6 comments:

Kristie said...

So cute!!! I love her costume!!!!!! She looks just like a princess! :) And how fun that you two were matching!

Shanna said...

Very adorable! Cutest fairy princess ballerina I have ever seen! How fun that you and Austin dressed up as well. I like that your trunk or treat was held before dark. Our are always at night, which doesn't make for very good pictures.

Amanda said...

Love it!!!!!! Claire is precious! u did an awesome job on the costume:)

Debi said...

I especially like that picture of Claire-the-Fairy-Ballerina with her magic wand in her mouth! You and Austin looked swell, too! Love the car decorations, Austin!

Shelly's Space said...

So fun seeing you guys all dressed up and your trunk decorated. Claire is such a doll...I'm so glad I got to meet her:)

Austin said...

Claire the fairy princess ballerina!