Sunday, February 2, 2014

20 Weeks

 Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks with baby Palmer girl #2! :) This first picture you can't see the belly as well...hence the picture below (but my face looks a little better in the top picture, so that's why there are 2 pics). I wanted to start taking some pictures so I can look back and see how I grew differently with each pregnancy.
I'm officially halfway into this pregnancy now. :) The nausea has left the building, and I have had quite a lot of cravings this time around...mint chocolate chip ice cream, pizza, orange chicken, and the latest has been bologna sandwiches so far. My little girl is REALLY crazy--moving around ALL THE TIME, and really kicking up quite a party inside...I think she might give Claire a run for her money in the energy department! :) I guess we will just have to see. :)


4 comments:

Debi said...

I can't wait to see how big you get THIS time!!! :) You look fantastic.... I'm glad you feel better this time, too. Love you!!

Shanna said...

Yay for blogs that keep us in the loop when we're so far away! Love that cute belly! You look great! Can't wait to see you--just a couple more days!

Amanda said...

Oh u look so cute:) i am so glad to hear u are feeling better!!!!! That is like a celebration:) we cant wait to meet our new niece this summer:)

Kristie said...

You look perfect!! I am glad that you are feeling good! :) It's all downhill from here!!! I can't wait to see this new little one!