Sunday, June 1, 2014

37 Weeks

 We got another picture of Claire the other day in her ladybug dress (since the ones I took before disappeared), and I just wanted to post it on here. :) The ladybug bows are ones that I made from a bow website that Kristie told me about. :)
Here I am at 37 weeks with Camille. Hooray! Camille is technically "full-term" now. On Friday at my appointment I was measuring right at 37 weeks, and Camille's heartbeat was 148. She is looking good! :) I got to see her on the sonogram because the nurse practitioner that saw me at my appointment thought Camille was head up. Nope! She is definitely situated head down, with those cute little feet and bottom stuffed up into my ribs these days. Usually her head is down (with her fist next to it) in my left hip...with her feet up on the right side of my ribs, and kicking on over into my diaphragm. But it was sure fun to see her. She was pretty quiet during the sonogram, so I was able to get a good look at her. :) Hopefully soon (if she can come out on time) we will ALL be able to get a good look at her! :)

7 comments:

Debi said...

It's getting close! Camille will be here before you know it. :) Claire looks so cute in her ladybug dress~~!

Shanna said...

Claire is mighty cute!! Can't wait to give her tons of hugs! You are looking very cute too! Your hair is growing fast. So excited that Camille is almost here.

Shanna said...

Claire is mighty cute!! Can't wait to give her tons of hugs! You are looking very cute too! Your hair is growing fast. So excited that Camille is almost here.

Kristie said...

I love the cute lady bug dress. :) You are looking perfect! I'm glad to hear that Camille is doing just what she is supposed to be doing! Love you! Can't wait to see you soon!

Debi said...

I like how you are standing by the "P".....I am assuming it stands for PREGNANT! :)

Amanda said...

U look great! And I loved feeling camille' s head last night:). So exciting! Claire is a cutie pie:).

Ansley Whitley said...

I can' trait to hold her!!! ... I love babies! Almost time! Yippie!