Sunday, June 15, 2014

39 Weeks

 Ta da!!! I have survived. :) Here I am at 39 weeks, with less than a week to go until my due date! :) Camille has gotten bigger, but she has been a bit kinder on my body than Claire. I have gained 20 pounds now (I gained 40 with Claire), and am feeling more than a little squished. :) However, since I have a comparison of being (what felt like) much bigger and lower-carrying with Claire, I don't feel too awful like I remember being the first time around. But...it also isn't the dog days of summer yet, and we have yet to see if Camille will come on time or not. I'm holding out for the end of this week! :)
A close-up of my baby belly. Kristie and Barth and their kiddos arrived today, and I'm so excited to spend the next couple of weeks with them! :) I'm sure that even if I go overdue, there will be plenty of fun to go around (and still keep me distracted from thinking about being overdue). I am excited to catch up with Kristie, and I know that Claire is SO excited to play with her cousins (even though she is pretty shy at first)!!! :) Here's hoping that the next post I make will have a cute new baby picture instead of just a baby belly! Come on, Camille! :) We are all looking forward to meeting you, little one. :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

:). Yeah!!!! U made it:). U look beautiful:). Very excited to see baby Camille:).

Ansley Whitley said...

Tell me about it!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! I LOVE babies! I am SOexcited to see Camille! PS. I am going to make a bubble quilt to! It is going to take a while, but because of lack of free time.;) not hand stitching and ruffle problems. I can't wait to see you. Just don't have Camille 3-6 days late! Because I will be in Beavers Bend waith girls camp!