Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Happenings


 Claire started Primary this year, and so I decided she was big enough for a very special magazine...the Friend! :) Here she is with her first copy. She absolutely loves reading it together. :) I can't believe how grown up she is getting! She loves Primary, and is trying to choose the right every day. :)

 So excited!
 Tonight Claire also had her summer hair cut. I cut a TON off!!! She was very excited about her new "hair-do." I bet it will feel nice and cool now that we are having true spring weather these days. :)
I just love this adorable girl. Every day seems to pass by so fast, like I'm living in a dream world...or maybe that is just because I don't get as much sleep as I like these days. Oh, well. My two girls are worth EVERY BIT of my time, energy, and love. :) I'll have to post a couple of pictures of Camille tomorrow. :)

Happy Spring!!!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Claire looks so cute with her summer haircut!! :) I can't wait to see it in person. :)

Amanda said...

She is adorable:) And We love the Friend:) Although P is already into the New Era;)

Kristie said...

CUTE!!! I love her new haircut!!! So fun!

Shanna said...

How exciting for Claire to get the Friend! She will learn so much and there are so many fun puzzle activities. Love her cute hair cut and cute spring outfit!