Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Only in Texas...

Okay, so today's my day off, so I thought I would post a blog. :) Yesterday it was 100 degrees outside, and today it's 72 outside, and it's been raining off and on. Sometimes I am amazed at the crazy weather here in Texas! Hot and humid one day, then rainy and cool the next...good grief! Too bad we didn't have this weather yesterday when I was out lifeguarding! Oh well...

Also, today I got a haircut! It's been really long for a while now, so today I got up and Momma took me to get it cut!!! Yay! It's shoulder-length now, and it feels GREAT! :) Thanks Momma for taking me to get my summer cut today! :)

Oh, and I keep forgetting to post some pictures of my bedroom. I moved it all around! I took down the canopy, and moved my bed against the other wall with a window, and shifted my little dresser to where my bed was. There is so much room! I also got a new picture to put up on my wall for $3 at Garden Ridge! It's so pretty, I'll have to post pics of my "new" room's look soon! :)

3 comments:

Debi said...

I love the way your room looks now. Why didn't you post a picture today?

Shelly's Space said...

I will look forward to seeing the pictures of your room. I still have you in a time warp in the old room which is now the dining room. I need to get you pictured in the right place:)
How about a pic of your new haircut as well......
I hope you're having a great summer:)

Kristie said...

Sounds like you had a nice day off. I can't wait to see pictures of the room and of your new haircut!!!