Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A-Z All About Me!

Attached or Single? Most definitely single...

Best friends? Leah and Taylor are my BFF's and always will be! :)

Cake or pie? Well...both sound pretty darn good right now. BUT--if I had to absolutely pick my top choice of each, I would say Momma's strawberry cake is TO DIE FOR :) delicious, and Daddy's apple pie is pretty good too.

Day of Choice? Sunday...it's so nice to relax and enjoy the spirit. I love the peaceful days full of love that Sundays bring. :)

Essential Item? I would have to agree with Kristie...my scriptures!!!

Favorite color? Pink!!!! :) I love being a girl... :)

Gummy bears or worms? I love both, but would probably choose the gummy worms, because they are just a little bit softer. :) Plus, I always like singing the song "nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat some worms..." :)

Home town? Carrollton! (Good ol' C-Town, as friends from high school use to call it)

Ideal vacation? Any place warm and by water. I couldn't be able to live for long without a place to swim, and I can only take so much cold! :)

January or July? July, of course!!! I love the summertime--that means swimming!!! :) My favorite thing besides reading as a hobby...

Kids? Nope.

Life isn't complete without... family. Friends are wonderful too, but there's nothing so wonderful as family.

Marriage date? Who knows? Not anytime really soon, though...

Number of brothers and sisters... 3 brothers and 1 sister.

Oranges or apples? Apples...but it's definitely a toss up. I'd probably grab an apple given the choice, but I really do like oranges every once in a while.

Phobias-- I DO NOT LIKE SNAKES!!! I just have to get that one out in the open. I don't really like spiders either, but I cannot stand snakes...even if they're dead. :( Those things give me the willies!

Quote: I couldn't find just one quote to put on here, so I decided to put my top three here:

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Reasons to smile: I'm alive and healthy with a wonderful family, true friends, and the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. What reason isn't there to smile?

Season of choice? Summertime!!! :) Although if I lived in a place where fall produced gorgeous leaf colors, and divinely wonderful temperatures, that would probably come close to tying for first...

Tag people: I'll tag...Amanda!

Unknown fact about me: I went on a date in a teeny-tiny, puddle-jumper style airplane. It was really fun (but my Mom would have died if she knew what I was doing at the time...) and we actually did tricks where you can experience zero gravity...FUN! But, realistically, something that I'll probably never do again.

Vegetable? I love brocolli ("trees")! I also like corn, though. :)

Worst habit? I'll just leave this one to the imagination...

X-ray or ultrasound? Neither, please! :)

Your favorite food: PANCAKES, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Zodiac sign: Well, this isn't the sweetest one to end on...my sign is Cancer...oh well! Signs are signs! You don't get to choose them... :)

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Yeah!! Thanks for doing the tag Melissa! You are so sweet. I enjoyed reading your tag. :) You are the pancake girl for sure!

Debi said...

Look for the yummy strawberry cake coming up soon..... :) Enjoyed your blog! It is good having you @ home. :)

Amanda said...

Loved reading your tag:)

Debi said...

Just me again...checking to see if you posted anything else! I love you :)