Sunday, June 29, 2008

Girls Night Out!

So, for the past several weeks, Thursday night has been my Girls Night Out with my best friend Taylor. :) We both work together on Fridays, so we decided to get together every Thursday night at either her house or mine, and have the night to relax and talk and just have fun being girls. :) This is what we did last night:

First we started out with a to die for foot scrub--the only word that can describe the way our feet felt afterwards: AMAZING. :) The scrubbing stuff looked really gross, though. Then--after our foot scrub--we did facials (a self-heating clay mask thingy that felt great and was way fun to do together!) to finish it off. I'm so glad to be a girl, and have Taylor for a friend! :)
YAY for friends and fun! :)

3 comments:

Debi said...

It was funny when Taylor got the foot scrub on her tounge! I'm glad you guys are having a fun time this summer. :)

Kristie said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time together. :) I am glad that you and Taylor are such good friends.

David and Stephanie Blake Family said...

I miss you guys so much!! I wish I could be there!! I love y'all!
Leah