Friday, January 30, 2009

The Piano Lesson


Today at 4 pm, I gave my very first piano lesson to Rebecca Blake! :) I was so proud of her, she is a great player, and her excitement with the piano makes me want to go and practice, practice, practice!!! I was so happy that I just had to blog about it! :) I hope that everyone else could have as good a day today as I've had! :D


Also, I just had to post a thanks SO MUCH to you, Kristie, for helping me out with staying calm! You are a big help to me!!!! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful big sister! Thank you for talking to me three million times today when I had questions, "What about this, and what about that?" I miss you! Thanks for everything!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I am glad that everything went well today with the lesson!! I always love talking to you and am glad to answer any questions that you might have!!!! :) I ALWAYS have time for my little sister!!!!! XOXOXOX

Melissa said...

Thanks Kristie! I wanted to call and tell you all about it right away, but I figured you were eating dinner, and then getting ready for bed, etc. so I didn't (I just blogged instead). I love you! :) xoxoxox

Debi said...

It looks funny seeing you and Kristie standing side by side there....it's just NOT RIGHT to see you towering over her!! I'm glad you had a good experience with your first piano lesson. You should have posted Rebecca's picture! :)

Amanda said...

YEAH!!! I hope you live here when u get married so you can give my boys piano lessons IF they want them:)

Debi said...

MELISSA---TIME FOR ANOTHER POST!!!!