Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You Gotta Love Texas!




I woke up like normal this morning, ate breakfast, and took my morning shower...but just as I was getting out I got the lovely announcement from Daddy that "School's cancelled!" These pictures above (courtesy of Daddy... I sure didn't go outside with a wet head when it's 20 degrees) are documents to our "Winter Plight." :D

Imagine my surprise! It was around 20 this morning when I got up, but since I hadn't seen much ice or snow, so I figured that school would go on as planned. Nope! Weathermen in Texas are going crazy over the "severe ice storm and bad winter weather." Yay for crazy Texas people and weather!!! After I post this, I'm headed back to bed for some more shut-eye. I hope everyone has a great day! :)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Thanks for sharing your ice!!! Don't you wish that you were over here visiting so that you could join in our "winter plight"? Perhaps they should send your weather men up here so that they could see some big ice!! :) I am glad that school got cancelled for you today. I hope that you have a good day relaxing!!! I enjoyed talking to you this morning.

Debi said...

We should take a video clip of the weathermen making extreme exaggerations on the news. It really IS so amazing and silly!!! :) Thanks for posting your severe ice storm picture. :)