Monday, January 12, 2009

Vacation Kentucky-Style!

Since Blogger doesn't post the pictures in order, let me start off by saying that Brian requested this specific picture of him be posted (it was his favorite...he is trying to scare Auntie M by being a monster...). Brian is such a cute guy! :)
I'm having soooo much fun here!! :) I'm loving spending time with everyone! Here's a picture of Weston...I'd thought I'd post this pic because Weston is just like--Me!!! :D He loves to read, and has done so quite a bit! I'm impressed by how well he reads!
This is Kristie trying to get a picture of Amber saying "Ta Da!" Amber usually climbs up on the chairs (and sometimes--if she's fast enough--the table) and turns around to someone and proudly declares, "Ta Da!!" She's so cute, and so is my big sister!!! :D

Here's a picture of Amber several days ago when she was using her hamper to pretend to be a "Ghostie"...she walked around saying "rawr rawr rawr rawr" trying to scare us as Ghostie Amber! :)




This was Weston around the time he went to Cub Scouts showing me his "cool moves." He's so funny, and such a great big brother!!! :)



I've had such a great visit, and tonight Kristie and I are going for a girl's night dinner at Ihop! :) I love Kristie!! Barth is going to hold down the fort while the kiddos are asleep while we enjoy our dinner! And maybe, if we're lucky, we'll get to see some more snow while we're out tonight!!! Thanks for sharing your kiddos, Kristie! I'm having a marvelous trip!!!


8 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for coming!! I loved the cute pictures. I am enjoying having you visit and be here with us!!!

Kristie said...

Ha, ha! It looks like I forgot to sign out Melissa before I made a comment!!! Hee, hee!!! :) That was me of course!!!

Melissa said...

:D That's funny, as I got on just now to see if you or Mom checked...I thought...hmmm...I don't think I signed out when I got off the computer. :D Looks like I was right!

Debi said...

Hey Melissa, This is a GREAT post, the pictures are definitely way cute :) I can't get over how much Amber looks like Weston. I love seeing Weston in his Cub Scout shirt...I don't remember seeing one of him wearing it before. :) Love the inside of Brian's mouth! Hey, did you take a picture of Aaron? Well, if not, looks like you have to make another post (of course I will enjoy hearing from you again!). Thank you guys for calling me to share your girls night out....that was fun! :)

Debi said...

Hey, and I love the picture of Kristie taking a picture of Amber. It is unposed and shows what a fun mother she is. :) Since Weston, Brian, Aaron, and Amber are similar ages as Michael, Steven, Kristie, and Aaron....you can see what fun you missed by being the caboose. Well, at least you got a lot of individual attention and spoiling from the big kids. :)

Debi said...

Do you realize you spelled vacation wrong in the title of this post?

Shelly's Space said...

So glad to hear you're having such a great time in Kentucky:) Thanks for posting!!!

Debi said...

Hi Melissa, Time for a new post!