Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nursery Fun Part 3

When you get a new camera, you just can't help posting adorable pictures! Here are some more of nursery...

Melody's little sister Katy, as well as Lindsay and Sister Cannon.

Caitlin is so sweet, but just wasn't in a smiley mood for picture-taking this day.

Dakota and her dolly. :)

Carter trying to open his eyes "really wide."

Stacy and I.

Stacy, Shannon, and I.

Aiden and I.

Bryson and I.

Ian and I.

Melody and I.
I will miss all these precious children when I leave on Saturday. Sometimes I just wish they could add a nursery to my student ward!!! But they can't...and it wouldn't be the same, anyways. So I'll look back on these pictures, and look forward to seeing them again at Christmas! :)

3 comments:

Debi said...

I'm going to miss you in nursery next week!! The kids are all very special. :)

Debi said...

Hey, Melissa! How are you doing up there in Rexburg? I'm looking for a blog post ASAP.

Kristie said...

Cute pictures! I hope that you can post some great pictures with your new camera from up there in Idaho!!! :)