Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beautiful Home Furniture!

Thanks to the most wonderful neighbor in the world, Austin and I are now the proud owners of the most beautiful home furniture!!! It took us a few minutes to decide how we wanted to arrange the end table and the coffee table, but once we were finished, it looked just right! Plus, now we feel like we have an official living room, just perfect for receiving guests! :)

Here is the coffee table in our living room where my pink chair used to be, and some blue tubs that we are storing things in currently. Doesn't this look so much nicer??? :) I did a little arranging with our little lamps, and the pretty needle work that Austin's grandma gave us for our wedding. We LOVE it!!! :)

Here is the more full shot of our living room (I'm sitting in the glider in the corner of the room to take this picture). So tell us...what do YOU think? I hope you like our new "look"! :) We sure do!



7 comments:

Kristie said...

I love the new furniture!!! It looks like it is in perfect condition. And you did a great job arranging it too!! It looks so cute and homey! :)

Debi said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. !!!! You are a great home decorator, just like your sister. :) I'll be waiting for my personal invitation to come see it. What did you do with all the stuff that was in the tubs?

Debi said...

PS--those ARE scarry looking decorations up there on top of the bookcase. ~~~~~ :O

Shelly's Space said...

I think you get the decorating gene
from me......Hee hee:) It looks great!! You have a beautiful apartment and it's so fun watching you newlyweds in action:)

Austin said...

"HAPPY HAUNTING" MADE IT IN THE PICTURE!

Amanda said...

Free furniture is the best kind:) Isn't it?

Debi said...

WHERE IS THE NEW POST MS.-FREE-AS-A-BIRD-FOR-5-WEEKS?