Thursday, December 22, 2011

WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!

Austin and I went in and signed an offer last night for the house we have had our eye on...today the sellers counter-offered. We counter-offered again back, and asked for the fridge to be thrown in as well. They agreed! The only difference is they asked $75 for the fridge--a great bargain for a nice fridge! :) I'm so happy, this is probably the best Christmas present ever!!! :) We are closing January 30.

Here's a link to the house we are buying:

http://ebby.com/property/13914106/2017_Arles_Lane_Carrollton_TX_75007-2206

Take a look if you like. :) It's right next to a park, and all the schools it is listed to go to, and close to the library, the pool, and close to the building where the ward is for that area. Yay!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

YEAH!!!!!! So happy for you guys:) Very exciting!

Kristie said...

Hooray!! :) And you didn't call to give me that great news in person?!? Love you and I am so happy for you guys!!!!! That has to be the best Christmas present ever!!!!

Melissa said...

Kristie: I was going to, but I thought Barth's parents were coming in town tomorrow, so I thought you would be busy. I posted just about as soon as I found out! :)

Debi said...

Congratulations! Grandma and Clairie-Bell are both so happy. :) Well, I know if Claire could talk she would say she was happy. :)

Austin said...

It's just like that old movie, Miracle on 34th street, we're getting a house for Christmas!

Shelly's Space said...

That is so exciting Melissa!! I guess it's not on any listings since you are actually buying it now....so I will have to wait to see it when you move in:)
PS Claire is getting so grown up....and as adorable as ever!