Monday, December 5, 2011

3 Months Old










Claire will be 3 months old this Thursday. Where has the time gone???? It seems to have flown by. This will Claire's first Christmas...and I'm so excited! I think Christmas is my very favorite season of all...what with all the music, happiness, and rejoicing in Christ, I sometimes wish that Christmas could last all year long!

Claire has gotten so big. At her 2 month old appointment, she was 12 pounds, 3.5 ounces and 23 inches long. She smiles so much now, and loves to laugh...especially when it is time for bed, and she decides she isn't sleepy. :) She can also roll from her tummy to her back, and so close to being able to roll from her back to her tummy--I just know one of these days she will! :)

Austin and I decorated for Christmas here at our apartment this past Saturday night. We turned on some Christmas music, put Claire in her bouncy chair and proceeded to deck everything out in grand Christmas fashion. The sweetest thing was when Claire started singing! A song would come on, and Claire would start making "lalala" baby sounds, singing out QUITE loudly! It was so adorable to listen to, and made the music that much sweeter. :) When the song would stop, Claire stopped. Then she would start again as soon as the next song came on. She is so smart! ;) It will be exciting to share Claire's first Christmas with her!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Loved your update on cutie Claire! The video is adorable:) Babies laughing just are adorable:)

Austin said...

We need to get a vid of her singing!

Debi said...

Thank you for posting! For some reason I can SEE Clair laughing but no sound is coming out. I will have to get your dad to check my computer...

Debi said...

Claire -- Yes, that was a typo, I know how to spell her name.

Debi said...

Hey, I fixed the problem myself! :) I heard that one little laugh....it was sweet!

Shanna said...

Claire is so cute! I love her big eyes--they really stand out in most of the pictures. I'm glad I got to hear her laugh when you were here.