Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Precious Pictures (scroll down for another post)

 Today was such a beautiful day, and I just had to snap some pictures. Since daylight savings time, we have had more time in the evenings to spend outside before the sun sets (hurray!). With the daffodils blooming so beautifully this year, Claire just had to stop to smell the flowers.
 What a sweet daddy Austin is to my girl. I could never ask for a better, more loving husband--or a kinder, sweeter daddy for my little one.
Happy spring!

(P.S.--Scroll down for another post...)

2 comments:

Debi said...

Those daffodils looked so pretty this morning! Claire is always precious. :)

Kristie said...

I love the daffodils!! It is snowing again here today. No signs of spring anywhere around this part of the country! Those are adorable pictures of Claire. She is getting so big!! Thanks for posting some new pictures. I loved them all!