Sunday, March 9, 2014

Blanket for Baby Girl (and scroll down for another post)

 I have been working the last month or so on a baby blanket for our new little girl. Austin's mom recently taught me how to crochet (and I am LOVING it!), so of course I had to crochet something for the baby. :) Here is what I have done so far.
Here is a close-up of the different colors in the rows. Purple, white, and pink. :) I haven't gotten done as much as I wanted, and there was an "Incident" involving Claire's more destructively talented side that has impeded some of my progress, but hopefully if I keep working away at it (barring any more "Incidents", haha) I will be able to get it done soon. :) Don't forget to scroll down for some pictures of Claire and my 25 week update! :)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome! Another talent to add to your list;) I bet you will finish before she arrives:)

Ansley Whitley said...

That is so cute! We should get together sometime to make something. I'll also try and get the piano music for solo and emsombole for you soon! The day that it occurs is April 12. (a Saturday)

Shanna said...

You are doing great! It's turning out vey pretty! So glad you enjoy it. I see lots of fun projects in your future.

Shanna said...

Forgot to comment on the baby ticker at the top of your blog--I love reading those and seeing how big the baby is getting and what is developing at this moment. Yay for Baby Girl Palmer!

Shanna said...

Forgot to comment on the baby ticker at the top of your blog--I love reading those and seeing how big the baby is getting and what is developing at this moment. Yay for Baby Girl Palmer!

Debi said...

You are SOOOOO domestic! :) Love the blanket.

Kristie said...

Adorable blanket!!! You will have to give me a refresher course sometime on crocheting!!! You are sooooo talented!!! Love you!