Sunday, March 16, 2014

Claire's Cuteness (Videos)




Claire has been sick yesterday and today, but she has been doing such sweet little girl things that I just had to take a couple of videos. Lately Claire has been especially interested in diapering her little animals and dollies (especially her teddy bears). Before I took these videos, she was pretending to even put desitin on her teddy bear...since that is what I have been putting on her quite a bit yesterday and today. :) I just love seeing her growing every day and playing at being a Mommy. Claire is such a sweet girl, and I feel blessed that Heavenly Father has trusted me to be her mommy. I think the new baby will sure be lucky to have Claire for an older sister...and Claire is sure lucky to have a little sister to love on. :)

3 comments:

Debi said...

How sweet! I'm glad her babies are now, "All clean!" :)

Amanda said...

LOL. I LOVED it:) Claire is so cute;)

Kristie said...

So sweet!! What a little cutie pie she is! I loved it! :D