Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmastime

Okay, so this post is for you, Momma! :) This is Christmastime in good ol' Rexburg, USA. Freezing, but fun. :) Here is a picture of Austin and I, enjoying being engaged! :)


Janessa and I in front of the Christmas tree Momma got me for Christmastime away from home my freshman year away at college. Tis the season to be jolly! :)


This is (from left to right): Nikol, me, and Sarah. :) You can't see the Christmas tree in this shot, but it's there...right behind my head... :)


A better shot of Nikol and Sarah with our apartment Christmas tree. :)


I thought I would include this picture too...I love nativity sets! :) This season is one of celebration after all, because it marks the birth of the Savior who chose to atone for everyone so that we could return to live with our Father again someday. I know that Christ lives, and that He atoned for our sins. I know that He will gather us to Him, and strengthen us as we continually turn to Him in humility. I love my Savior, and my God. I am so happy every Christmas because I know that Christ made possible our salvation through His perfect life. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is His church today on the earth. I know that Thomas Monson is His prophet helping to guide His church today on earth. I bear witness of these truths in the name of my Lord, even Jesus Christ. Amen.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

That is cute little tree and what a fun little nativity of ornaments!!! Glad to see that you are alive and well!!

Debi said...

Thanks you sweet, obedient (although slow) little bird! :) I loved the pictures and even more, your testimony. :)