Sunday, December 13, 2009

Extra Treats

Okay, so these are pictures actually from way back at Thanksgiving when I went with Austin to spend Thanksgiving holiday with his family. The pictures with the fountain in the background were taken at Casa Bonita, a restaurant with cliff divers inside, a mariachi band...the works. It was really neat to go and experience everything with such a wonderful family that I get the privilege to be a part of soon! :)

This is Austin's family outside of the fountain. From left to right: Ryan, Sister Palmer, Britta, Austin, Denya, Blake, and Brother Palmer. What a great group! :)


It's been snowing a LOT here in Rexburg lately...hmm...I think the weather is trying to tell us it's close to Christmas!!! :) I can't wait to be home, but it IS fun to see all the snow (for a little while). One night when Austin was over, I went outside and wrote this in the snow...I love my fiancé!!! :)

Sorry that the pictures on Blogger don't ever post in the right order...(sigh) oh well. This is a picture of downtown Denver, in case any of you were wondering. :)


And THIS is the scenery for pretty much 1/4 of the drive from Rexburg to Denver. The other 3/4 looks just like the drive from Texas to Utah...flat. With some rocks occasionally, but mostly flat. Oh, but there were a few little rolling hills...and some pioneer wagon tracks (but I wasn't fast enough to get a picture of those). :( Hope you enjoy these extra pictures! :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing:) I liked seeing Austin's family:)

Kristie said...

It was fun to see Austin's family! I am glad to hear that you had a fun time there visiting for Thanksgiving!

Debi said...

YES!! This is what I wanted to see...Thank you for Extra Treats! :) :) :)

Shelly's Space said...

How fun going to Denver!! Thanks for the pictures....it's good to see Austins family:) I hope you survived all the cold in Rexburg before you left for home today....