Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Spirit of Christmas

I am so happy that it is the Christmas season. This is one of my favorite times of the year; a time when the world remembers the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I love my Savior, and know that the Lord let Him come to Earth to Redeem all mankind. I want to testify that I know that He lives, and that He loves each and every one of us, no matter our status, situation, or circumstance. We are all His Children.

I light of this season, most special above all, I am putting 2 links to wonderful Christmas videos. If you have time, please watch them. They are filled with His Spirit. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ and all that He has done for me. I glory in His strength and love. I know that the Book of Mormon and Bible are living testaments of Him, and are scripture for us today. I know that President Thomas S. Monson, His prophet for His church today, leads and guides us in righteousness and by the authority given him by God. I testify of the truth of these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PURToRRq7gM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXXwtFWpAI8

2 comments:

Debi said...

The video you had me watch this afternoon was SO SWEET! :) Thanks for sharing with me. :)

Kristie said...

Those were very sweet vidoes! And thanks for sharing your testimony with us! Merry Christmas sweet kiddo!