Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cleaning...




Last night was my apartment's White Glove cleaning marathon. We had our apartment checked this morning to make sure that everything was SPOTLESS (and I do mean spotless). So...I was up until 4:30 this morning cleaning my room and the apartment bathroom, and packing almost all my stuff away to come home!

I was the first to go to bed, because the kitchen was taking a little bit longer. However, there was a ward party at Craigo's pizza this morning at 10 (our White Glove check was at 8 am). NEEDLESS to say, I did not go...I was way too tired!

Today I am instead just studying for finals this next week. Since I haven't blogged in a while, I thought I would take care of that as well. :) I hope that everyone is doing well this weekend, and that everyone hopefully got more sleep than I have! :)

4 comments:

Debi said...

Melissa, this was a good ATTEMPT at a blog post but honestly, the back of your roommates heads??? I do like YOU in the middle picture though :)....anyway, I'm still waiting for that picture of you and your roommates and the Christmas tree.... Also, you failed to note in the written word that you were cleaning the bathroom even though you said that the kitchen was taking longer. Well, it's late and I am very critical tonight, aren't I? I think you need to make ANOTHER blog post tomorrow for me. :) I love you and am anxious to see you next Saturday! :)

Debi said...

Okay, okay...I just went back and looked and I see you DID say you were cleaning the bathroom....but I need some better pictures. :) Also, one of you and Austin...my future favorite son-in-law. :)

Melissa said...

Okay, okay... :)

Kristie said...

Well, I don't really think that I have had any more sleep than you have, but I did enjoy seeing the pictures that you posted!!! :) I am glad that you get to go home soon!