Thursday, October 18, 2007

:) A Little Late, But What A Day! :)

I'm sorry that this is coming so late to all of y'all.I have been doing a ton of homework, and bogged down with schoolwork lately, but I should have done this WAY before now.

I had such a FANTASTIC time this past weekend when Jenny and Logan came over! I learned how to play Guitar Hero, and I LOVED hanging out with my favorite cousin, hehe! We laughed SOOOOOO much, more than almost anything else, I think! :) It was great being with family for a while, even if it was only for the weekend. We spent pretty much all of Friday evening together, and then most of Saturday, and a couple of hours on Sunday together, and it really helped with the homesickness. We took some crazy-looking pictures, and Jenny sent me some to blog, but being the naturally LAME person that I am, my blog is of course NOT WORKING enough to let me post the pics that she sent me to take the place of the pics that I forgot to take this past weekend. Sorry! I'll try again later and see if they will post sometime in the near future!! :( Oh well! Technology........you can't live without it, and you almost can't live with it...sigh. I miss you guys! I hope that everyone is doing as good as I am (actually, I hope everyone else is doing better...I have a TON of homework to do...) :) I love you!!

7 comments:

Debi said...

Yea!! I am so glad you are working on schedule today!!! I'm glad you had fun with Jenny and Logan last weekend! Work hard on that schoolwork! Good job on your last test grade! Have fun at swim practice this afternoon and I hope you do well at your swim meet tomorrow! Keep us posted.....

Jenny Jensen said...

I MISS YOU!!! I'm glad that you posted!! Good for you for working on your homework. Today i cleaned most of the day. we are having some people over for dinner tomorrow. i hope you have a good day. I have made you a cd of all the pictures and will try to send it as soon as I can. love you!

Kristie said...

Hooray for a new post Kiddo!!!! I am glad to see that you are doing good up there are not freezing to death!! (at least if you are you didn't mention it!) Good luck at your meet tomorrow! I love you!

ProudDaddy said...

I know that you will do great at your meet. I am really proud of you for doing so well in school. I know that you can can do everything cause you get those jeans from me but sounds like you know how to apply them well. Love you and thinking about you often.

Amanda said...

Melissa--I have been missing you and our IM chats! When you have time jump on IM this weekend:) I am glad to hear that Jenny's visit helped your homesickness:) Just keep plugging aways at school work and the time will fly by (and of course have some fun in between!) We love you a lot!

Amanda said...

we miss you!

Shelly's Space said...

This is a bit late, but I'm glad you girls had a fun time together and that you were able to meet Logan and his friends. I hope you're caught up on your homework now (it's never ending I know)....have fun!!!