Friday, October 26, 2007

Swimming

Hey! Momma wanted me to post a picture with my swim cap on from the Spartans. I decided to post the silly picture first since that one was the funniest. The green cap is for our Spartan-green colors, and our emblem is on the side of the cap for the swim meets. I hope you enjoy the pics! :)
I got a profile shot so that you could see our SPARTANS emblem on the side. :) I think it's funny that I'm in the Spartans group, because my high school mascot was the Trojan...lol, it's funny how things turn out. :)
And that's pretty much all, folks! I'm not getting as dizzy at workouts anymore (I was getting dizzy for a while because of the altitude, I think). Yea for the weekend!!!

7 comments:

Debi said...

Hey, the cap is BRIGHT green! I didn't realize that... I like your cap, I love the blog, and I'm glad that you posted pictures that I could see without standing on my head and looking crosswise!! ..... no one will probably check this blog because they don't think you will post another one so fast after the last one.... :) Have a fun weekend!

Jenny Jensen said...

Lookin Good!!!! It's crazy that all of your hair is beneath that cap!! It was fun doing your hair when I was visiting. I'm visiting again in December. yay. I hope you win all your meets! I LOVE YOU!!!

Melissa said...

Yea!!!! That will be super exciting, Jenny!! I love you too!

Kristie said...

You have been a busy little blogger today!!!! Yeah!!! I love seeing your swim cap! And I love that the pictures are the right way! :) Thanks for the fun pictures. I will have to show the boys. They always enjoy seeing pictures of Auntie M!!!!

Amanda said...

YEAH!!! Another post!!!!!

Love the swim cap pictures, I think it is great that you are so involved in so many things! Good luck at all your meets!

Shelly's Space said...

Fun pictures Melissa! You do have ALOT of hair to put under that cap, but you can't even tell. I'm glad you get to keep swimming, even if it's just to get some exercise!!! Thanks for blogging.......

David and Stephanie Blake Family said...

Trojans to the Spartans!! Funny!
Leah