Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I Got Mail!

Yeah!!! I went to the downstairs lobby today to check the mail (I usually check it every day for my apt.), and lo and behold, there was a LETTER in my mailbox!! I couldn't believe it! I looked at the envelope, and not only was it just mail, but it was addressed to ME! I walked very quickly back to my dorm room, and opened it up. Inside was this cute card from Steven, Amanda, and Pierce. It mad my day! I have been starting to feel rather homesick lately, and this cheered me up so much! I love it when I get mail! This is my first Official Mail of the semester! I thought that I would post a picture of the letter and how cute it was so that you guys could all see my little miracle. Thanks Amanda and Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't the card so cute?? I sure like it!!! Yeah for mail!! :)

7 comments:

Debi said...

YES!! I'm so happy that you got some mail today!! Aren't we lucky to have Amanda in our family???? I will send you some mail as soon as I get home..... I love you!!

Jenny Jensen said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING!! i LOVED getting mail at school. Sometimes my roomies and I would joke that we were going to send ourselves mail just so we could get SOMETHING in the mail. I'm so glad you got a letter!! I can't wait to see you next week! Although, i'm not excited about the fact that i will be taking a midterm while i'm there. I don't like the testing center. lol. Although it is MUCH better than the OLD testing center we had to deal with. love you!!

Kristie said...

Yeah! And it is such a cute card too!!! Nothing like mail from home to brighten your day!!!!

ProudDaddy said...

Hey, mail is good except it turns into bills. LoL Im glad that you got some good mail though. I saw your friends last night. All the youth are preparing for Road Show.

Unknown said...

Missy I am so glad it brightened your day:) See I had no idea that mail would be that great for you....so I take this as a lesson that when we feel a little nudge just to send a card or do something small for someone we should just do it! Don't worry I bet you will be getting a lot more mail now that it has been on your blog that you need it!!!

Unknown said...

Steve posting was Amanda:)

Jenny Jensen said...

ONE WEEK TIL I GET TO SEE YOU!!!!