Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Thanksgiving

So this year I was all settled, ready to make myself a yummy roast for my thanksgiving dinner, and a fruit salad to boot. :) However, my FHE brother had other ideas. He invited me over to his family's thanksgiving day, despite my assurances that I would be just fine on my own. After his 117th insistence that I come with him (slight exaggeration, but you get the point), I finally gave in with a smile and told him that I would come. (By the way, I should probably mention that my FHE brother's name is Aaron.)
So Aaron and his dad picked me up around noonish on Thursday, and headed over to the junior high for a day of thanksgiving with his family. His family was all really nice, and there were only a few "interesting" comments made (by his grandpa, who is actually really funny). :) I played some basketball, dodge ball, and volleyball (I played volleyball with his younger sister, who is nine, and who stuck to me for the rest of the day...she's really cute). After that, we went over to his aunt's house in Rexburg, and played a game and then watched a movie. It was so fun!!!! All in all, I would have to say that I had a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving day!!!!!! I hope that everyone else's was as good as mine was (I didn't get home till around eight or nine), and that everyone is doing well! Love you!!!

5 comments:

Shelly's Space said...

I'm glad you had such a nice day....Is it cold there???

Amanda said...

YEAH --I am so glad you had such a great day!

Kristie said...

I am glad that you had a nice Thanksgiving!!! I will have to call you again soon! I love you!

Debi said...

Love You Melissa!!! Now it's not long until you come home for Christmas! Keep working VERY HARD on your grades!!

Debi said...

In other words.....I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation....now the vacation's over and time to hit the books big time...!