Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shopping Backpack

Hey! This post is so Amanda and all you guys can see what my super-amazing shopping backpack looks like! J Here is a picture that Mandi took of me today to display for the blog. Sorry that I don’t look all that great, because I felt really sick today, but I’m sure I’ll get better soon. I hope everyone had a great week! Love ya!

...Hey, I actually can't post the picture, so if you want, I will send you the pic that Mandi took of me. Sorry! I seem to be having a lot of technical difficulties with my computer tonight. Love ya though!

5 comments:

Debi said...

Send me the picture by e-mail so I can see my favorite college girl!

Amanda said...

Thanks for trying Melissa:) I am so sorry you are feeling sick:( Take care of yourself:) And if you can e-mail it I'd love to see it.

Kristie said...

Hey, email it to me too!!! I hope that you get to feeling better!!!! I love you kiddo!

Shelly's Space said...

I was really excited to see this amazing backpack. Phooey on computers!! Debi....if Melissa emails it to you, please forward it on to me....THANKS!!!
Get well soon Melissa!! Love you!!

Debi said...

Well, she tried to e-mail it to me yesterday but she says she's having trouble with something on her computer so I guess we'll all have to wait a while longer.