Tuesday, August 16, 2011

38 Weeks Down, 2 To Go!

Here's the baby belly at 38 weeks! I'm getting bigger by the hour, I'm sure of it...I think we will have a big girl once she decides to make an appearance. :) At least we have told our little girl to come any time...we would love for her to come this week! :)

Getting big! No sleeping going on over here, so I am looking forward to our little girl's arrival, when I can look at her perfect little fingers and toes, and cute little face. :) I wonder how big she will be, and when exactly she will get here? Make a guess and we'll see who gets the closest! :)

9 comments:

Austin said...

Any time now... My guess is Sunday, August 21, at 6:00 PM :p!

Austin said...

Dimensions: 22 inches long, 8 lbs 2 oz.

Amanda said...

Aug 24...8:42 pm
7 lbs 6 oz
19 3/4 inches long

i actually have no idea since i havent been around u alot i dont have a good guessing guage....no idea....that guess was so random

Amanda said...

A lot is two words ...i know..

Kristie said...

Sept 2nd ( I know, I know, but I can't change my date now!!! Sorry!) at 9:37am. I guess 8 lbs 9 oz and 21 inches!! I am hoping for sooner rather than later for your sake!! You are looking very ready!

dwhitley9@juno.com said...

August 19....8 pounds 2 ounces was my first guess, but to be different than Austin, I will guess 8 pounds, 5 ounces. :) What does the winner get for the prize? You do look bigger than you looked on Sunday!

ProudDaddy said...

Well for your sake, how about Friday August 19 @ 4:30am and because the baby is a girl 7 lbs 8 oz and 21 inches. Blue eyes and strawberry colored hair. I sure hope the prize isn't a mini-hamster.

Debi said...

Hey, do you have a BOWLING BALL under your shirt????

Debi said...

Melissa, has anyone ever told you that you have weird parents?