Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

I made some homemade cinnamon rolls today, and they turned out just perfect! :) The smells were very tempting when they were cooking in the oven...but I held out for the final product. :)

Here's the whole batch! I did the dough in my bread machine and then went from there to this yummy goodness!!! Austin loved coming home to a cinnamon-roll-smelling apartment, and we both loved eating them! Everything is homemade that you see, from the rolls to the filling, and the glaze...makes me think of Christmas! Maybe instead of Christmas time, we'll just go for having a baby instead? :D


8 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh yum, yum, yum!!!

Debi said...

I can almost smell them!! Save one for me!! :) You are so DOMESTIC!!!

Kristie said...

Looks so yummy!! And it makes me sad that my bread machine is broken so I can't make some for me. :) You will have to eat some for me!!!!!

Austin said...

Munch, munch, munch!!

Melissa said...

Momma and Kristie,

I will! :)

Shelly's Space said...

Looks like you have that last burst of energy before the big day!! Keeping busy helps the time go by faster and what a great and yummy way to do that....wish I was there! Enjoy:)

Debi said...

Tell Austin I tried once again to post a comment. I click on "google account," then enter my ID and a box pops up that says, "You do not have access to comment on this account."

Debi said...

Anyway, tell him I'm enjoying his Generations Project entries. :)