Tuesday, August 2, 2011

36 Week Update


I'll add a picture of how I'm looking later tonight once Austin gets home to take my picture, but I wanted to update about my appointment today, which was pretty busy!

All seems to be going pretty well. Sunday I had contractions for a while, but by the time that I went to bed that night I was feeling better. I woke up around 4 AM though, with more contractions again, but they went away after a little while as well, fortunately! :) Hopefully this will help to move things along with our little girl. :)

I was measuring 36.5 cm today, so I'm still on schedule, just feeling very tired mostly. Our little girl has dropped even lower once again, so I think the contractions must have done something other than just make me uncomfortable. :) Even though I am very tired, at least I was able to sleep all night last night! :) I didn't wake up until 6 AM, which must be a record for me--that hasn't happened in months! I was able to go back to sleep again even, though only for a few hours so I could get up to get ready for my appointment today.

All is going well, I'm just ready to wrap up being pregnant--and get to see my cute little girl! :) Only 4 more weeks left until her due date, and we're officially in the last stretch!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

sssoooo glad all is well:) I had so many braxton hicks with both boys. And I walked around dilated at a 4 and 90% effaced the week before I even went into labor. So maybe they are doing something good;)

Austin said...

Getting so close! It's almost showtime!

Jenny Jensen said...

EEks!! Its getting so close I'm so excited!! I didn't have very many braxton hicks with Sadie, and ended up being super closed up even when I did go into labor! No bueno...so definitely look at braxton hicks as being a good thing...prepping your body. I can't wait to see more pictures of you! Miss you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots!

Debi said...

:) Love you!!

Debi said...

Perfect example of how slimming the color black really is...you looked so much bigger in that light colored dress you were wearing on Sunday! :) Duckie is growing, though...and so are YOU! :)